Friday, October 23, 2009

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #189

Today's Word:
well well well

Today's Picture:


So guess who got married... my friends, Joe & Kristin. About 3 weeks ago, they got married at Umlauf Sculpture Garden in Austin, Texas. For my friends in Austin, you probably know Joe from Master Pancake theater. He is the shortest performer not named Owen.

Here is a photo of Joe, the Chick-Fil-A mascot and myself.

Joe is afraid of mascots. I am awkwardly comfortable with them. Almost creepily comfortable.

Here is another photo of (L to R) John, Ben, Emmy award winning Jacksonville news anchor Bruce Hamilton... and Joe.

John pointed out that Bruce Hamilton and Joe were having a moment in this photo. Here is a zoom of the same picture as above.

Makes me laugh every time. For the uber-bored, here is a video of that entire interview in Jacksonville.


I was asked to stand up for Joe and Kristin at their wedding. I happily agreed. Here are some photos of us at the wedding. The groomsmen:


The happy newly weds dancing:


Well, well, well... Joe and Kristin got married. Congratulations, my friends.

Hip hip...

HOORAY!!!!!!!

No comments: