Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #117

Today's Word:
failure

Today's Picture:

Does the fact that I laugh at these make me a bad person?

If you think about it, we are making fun of 2 groups of people with this photo:
#1) the poor guy who grabbed his helmet in frustration during an Ohio State football game
#2) the creators of inspirational posters everywhere

A Michigan fan made this poster. And Michigan was destroyed by Ohio State this year. Hello, my good friend, Karma. Karma - some people call you "a bitch", but I don't think that is fair. I think you, Karma, are fair.

Bonus points for the person who can name the guy in the failure picture. You could lie to me because I really have no idea.

Happy Tuesday, everybody.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hey Ben, How come Michigan didn't make it to the Ohio State game this year?


Cause they couldn't get past Toledo! Ha!

That said, anything that makes fun of Ohio State is funny, in my opinion.