Friday, July 11, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #59

Today's Word:
"wedding party"

Today's picture:


I went to my cousin's wedding last weekend. While visiting my family in the Midwest, I was able to see parents, a sister, several aunts, uncles, cousins & cousin's children. Weddings have been on my mind recently. I am attending 5 weddings this year... none of them are in Austin. 2 in St. Louis, 1 in Tucson, 1 in Northern California and 1 in Seattle. I am stoked about everyone who is getting married. All of them should be good parties.

I have about 26 first cousins on my mom's side. If you include my sisters & I, my last living grandpa has 30 grandchildren (not including their spouses & great-grandchildren). My mom was one of 11 children. All of her brothers & sisters had atleast 2 kids. Let's see if I can name them all:

Charlie & Jane's kids:
Nathan
Mikey
Amy
Joey

Ralph & Jane's kids:
Jennifer
Ben (me)
Jodi
Jessica

Norman & Jane's kids:
Nick
Neal

Carl & Judy's kids:
Greg
Brad
Jeff

Bob & Ruth's kids:
Brian
Eric

Kathy (she died when she was 17 in a car wreck)

Roger & Margie's kids:
Paul
Brett
Sarah

Dave & Judy's kids:
Clara
Dawn

Pat & Joyce's kids:
Johnathan
Elizabeth
Emily

Kenny & Donna:
Rachael
Ryan
Alex

David & Tina:
Ray
Katelyn
Randy
Kelsey

Holy crap, I have a big family. There is always a good party in Missouri.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There seems to be a lot of sex happening in that there family. I assume it's all good and legal, but some of these folks ARE from Kin-tucky.

Ben said...

Exactly right, except this side of the family is in Missouri.