Friday, May 8, 2009

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #172

Today's Word:
Jess

Today's Picture:


So my sister, Jessica, is in town this weekend. I Google-Image-Searched her name and, low and behold, some strange couple comes back. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel - never heard of them.

Jess brought her boyfriend... no, not Justin Timberlake... Zach. Zach is like Justin Timberlake in that he is a law student at Marquette. Wait, that is nothing like Justin Timberlake. Nevermind. This is confusing.

Jess & Zach are from the winter-wonderland of Milwaukee. Milwaukee is like Austin in that they both have a Bartley child living within their city limits. Also, in that respect, I must type this sentence: Plain City, Ohio, is a lot like Milwaukee and Austin. There is a sentence I never thought I would type.

I am going to have a blast this weekend. Expect blog entries the middle of next week as I am going to take a couple of days off next week.

In Summary: No blogs for a few days, Justin Timberlake is like Zach... except different, Plain City is like Milwaukee and Austin.

No comments: