Monday, May 18, 2009

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #175

Today's Word:
Rocky IV robot

Today's Picture:


I went to see Master Pancake's Rocky IV this weekend. It is High-Larry-Us. This is one of the most fun Master Pancake's ever. The sketch video (John's idea, my editing) was a hit. My sister Jess gets major props for playing a robot in the sketch.

If you are going to see the show, make sure you do a refresher on the Journey Separate Ways video before you go. I had not seen it in 15 or 20 years. But watching the video made it all come rushing back. I suddenly had the urge to wear a muscle-man T-Shirt and play my keyboard on the wall.

If you are in Austin, please go see Master Pancake's mocking of Rocky IV. It is the American thing to do.

In Summary: Jess is an excellent robot, Master Pancake's Rocky IV is hilarious, I want to wear a muscle-man T-Shirt.

No comments: