Darrell came to Austin last weekend. This is a picture of Darrell & I, getting ready for a Texas Martini at Chuy's:
I picked Darrell up at the airport around 8:30 PM on Friday, then we ate at Rudy's. After dinner, we headed to the Master Pancake E.T. show. The next morning, we:
- ate pancakes
- went to a UT tailgate
- received 4 tallboy-koozies from the good people at Tecate
- drank 2 tallboys of Tecate
- met nice people from Tucson... while tailgating at a UT game... weird
- ate at Mann's Bar-B-Q
- watched the Arizona vs. Washington State game with a UA alum named George
- went to a birthday party for my buddy Scott
- got 2 more tallboys of Tecate
- watched some Saturday night live
Sunday morning, Megan, Darrell and I went out for breakfast where Darrell took this picture of Megan and I:
We all ate migas.
Then we stopped at Chuy's for a Texas Martini before sending Darrell on his way back to Tucson. It was a quick trip, but fun to see an old friend.
Darrell - Bear Down.
In Summary: Tecate tallboy-koozies rock, everyone eats migas, a UT football game is a good place to meet people from Tucson