Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Down Under, Done Over

I am back! Where did I go? Here:


Crazy, eh? I still can't believe it. Australia was awesome. I loved the people, the scenery, the animals, the accent, the public transportation in Sydney... it was fantastic.

I am sitting in LAX right now, waiting on my flight back to Austin. I have not shaved in almost 2 weeks. I am smelling nice right now.

Tonight, I pick up PugPuggy. Then I am going home and going to bed. I am very excited to sleep in my own bed.

I probably won't be back blogging regularly until next week. I will give a full update about the trip next week.

'til then,
Ben

4 comments:

jennifer said...

Welcome back! D and I have a great tale of our recent trip to the Buffet to share with you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

Astonishingly, that was the first time I have been compared to Princess Di. Thank you, Darrell.