Thursday, October 2, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #101

Today's Word:
"travel problems"

Today's Picture:

Ah, up in smoke, an American classic.

I took Megan to the airport this morning. She made it to Seattle, no problems. I am bach-ing it for the next 2 days. In honor of being a bachelor for the next 2 days, I am walking around in my underwear in the house... wait, that is what I do when I'm married, too.

I spoke to my sister Jodi today. That is always fun. She is getting ready to go to China. She is presenting at a conference. She flies from Chicago to Beijing. Hello sleeping pills.

I watched the VP debate tonight. I wasn't really moved by it until the end. When Biden and Palin's family came on stage and they were mingling, I loved that part. It was very human and sweet. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall of those conversations between their families. It was really cool and I am glad the networks stayed with it. I am also glad that there were no fist fights.