Saturday, October 18, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #104

Today's Word:
"Sherwin and Tyler"

Today's Picture:


I am finally catching-up with my blogging. I am a little behind because of all the travels. But I have some great pictures from my various trips. First up: SEATTLE!

So the guy above, I don't know. But the guys below, I do know:


The guys above are Tyler (on the left) and Sherwin (on the right). Tyler is an old friend of Megan's from back in her University of Washington days. Tyler and Sherwin were the reason Megan and I flew to Seattle 2 weekends ago. Tyler and Sherwin got "mary'd" on October 5th in downtown Seattle. It was a lovely ceremony with friends and family. It was a weekend of partying and awesome food. Seriously, I had the best steak I can remember at a place called Tavalota's (I think). Either the steak was really good or the 5th Stone IPA I was drinking made everything taste so damn good. Either way, it was a great time and a great meal.

While in Seattle, I got to meet Megan's friend Mary. Megan used to babysit for her kids. We had dinner and lovely conversation. Mary is a blast.

We also got to hang out with one of my favorite people, Haleigh!

That is Haleigh and I... damn, we look good. Haleigh can put away the Stone IPA, too. According to multiple eye-witnesses (Megan and Haleigh), after drinking 5 or 6 beers, I examined the art hanging in our hotel room and told Haleigh the art looked like a vagina.

Clearly, I have never seen a vagina before (besides my own).

The art in our hotel room was "Dogs Playing Poker". No, actually, the art was some abstract oil-on-canvas for which I have little appreciation. I have no recollection of saying the art looked like a vagina, but it does sound like something I would say after consuming 8 Stone IPAs.

After further (sober) review, the art looked more like a dog under a blanket.

Here is a picture of Megan and Haleigh's feet. Megan in black shoes with red polish, Haleigh in red shoes with black polish. I liked how they were like photo-negatives of each others feet.


I also got to hang out with my brother-in-law, Freddie. Freddie is a good, solid dude. Freddie works for a commercial real estate developer in Seattle. I had a blast going to the Fox Sports bar and playing 2 games of pool. I let him win both games. Freddie - I want a re-match at Thanksgiving.

Freddie bought a sweater from a guy that reminded me of Jack from Will & Grace. The guy would not stop talking.

Seattle was great. I am lucky to have a pretty good tour-guide, pictured below:

No comments: