Friday, August 15, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #76

Today's Word:
"AAA Baseball"
Today's Picture:

I am not 100% sure, but I believe this photo was taken at Tucson Electric Park, home of the Tucson Sidewinders. The Sidewinders are the AAA affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks. Tucson Electric Park was built after I left Tucson. Back when I lived in Tucson, I used to sub for the mascot of the Tucson Toros. I occasionally dressed-up like a big bull and ran around Hi Corbett Field during minor league baseball games. Tucson... summertime... mascot costume... not pretty. But I was in college, always on the hunt for beer money.

I went to a AAA baseball game last Monday. My company had its summer party at the Round Rock Express game in Round Rock, Texas. The AAA stadium is beautiful. They have all kinds of activities for kids. We had a blast. The Express won. I was able to get tickets for Megan, Joe, Kristin & I. Here are a picture of the four of us:


AAA baseball, one step from the show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan, Joe, Kristin & Ben. Chalk up another point!! Oh yeah, I am rolling.

Unknown said...

Very well could be TEP. Was in Scottsdale this weekend and hit up the Roaring Fork for happy hour on Friday. It's still good.

wmxcxnqw

Anonymous said...

D'Backs are moving their AAA team from Tucson to Reno in 2009. That stadium will be empty except for Spring Training.