Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #81

Today's Word:
"Silly"
Today's Picture:


I have been feeling pretty silly these days.

Megan is super funny. She cracks me up. While I wish I was the comedian, Megan is the REAL funny one in our family (and (sometimes) I am the therapist)... weird, eh?

I think hanging out with the Pancake guys has helped. I feel light. The shows have been tight. They have been sold out every night. It has been a ton of fun.

I am also working on some video projects... more on that later. Fun & funny videos.

2 comments:

Stephen Ratkovich said...

This is a really cool idea.
It's like your blog is more fun than another "this is my life" blog.
I'm going to be following your postings.
I can't wait for the next name this person post.

Ben said...

Thanks, Stephen! Welcome to my blog.