Thursday, February 12, 2009

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #136

Today's Word:
perfect chick flick

Today's Picture:

Really? Dirty Dancing is the perfect chick flick? Am I the only one who remembers the dirty doctor and the abortion that goes wrong? Does the perfect chick-flick involve a mid-twenties dance instructor of questionable character seducing an upwardly mobile teenager?

I carried a watermelon and its name is APPALLED!

In reality, I love Dirty Dancing. The hardest thing about being a guy and admitting you love Dirty Dancing: revoking your "Man-Card". Yet I put my masculinity on the line for anything made by "The Swaze". Roadhouse - love it. Red Dawn - love it, too. Point Break - bad ass. Grandview, U.S.A... ok, so I don't love everything PS did. But Patrick Swayze was a big part of my childhood.

This weekend, I am taking Megan to see a chick flick. It is Valentine's Day weekend, so I thought it appropriate. Right now, I am thinking My Bloody Valentine: 3-D.

I kid, I kid.

But I am going to see the new Friday the 13th movie tonight. Hooray for Camp Crystal Lake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We went to "He's just not that into you." It wasn't bad. I laughed a little, I cried a little. Decent cast. I hope my book gets made into a movie with a star line-up someday too!