Monday, May 12, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #28

Here is how this works:
I put in a word into the Google image search.
I post the picture of the first thing that comes back.

Today's Word:
"crazy kids"

Today's Picture:


Sure, society calls this kid "crazy". But, in the future, when we discover that Country Crock opens pores AND exfoliates dead skin, who will call her crazy? Not me. I will say, "Hooray. Hooray for you, skin-care experimenter."

By the way, isn't it amazing how long the name "Country Crock" has been around? I remember thinking it was a horrible name a long, long time ago. Someone could easily put "o' Shit" at the end of this name and make it "Country Crock o' Shit". But no one has done that... that should read, "no one has done that until me".

Wow, this has been a horrible blog entry. Did you really read this entire entry?! I am in awe of your patience. Hot damn, you must be really bored at work.

No comments: