Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #34

Here is how this works:
I put in a word into the Google image search.
I post the picture of the first thing that comes back.

Today's Word:
"goofy kid"

Today's Picture:

I love this kid. I love marching bands. Seriously, I love them. If I had a wish: the University of Arizona marching band would march around my block playing happy birthday to me on my birthday. That would be awesome.

When I searched for goofy kid, I was totally expecting this picture to come up:


An interesting point was brought up by Jennifer in the comments section. If you search Google images with quotes or without quotes, you get different images returned. For example, the "Darrell Buchanan" search returned a puzzle. But a search of Darrell Buchanan without quotes returned an old man in a cowboy hat.

In that spirit, I searched "goofy kid" without the quotes. This is what was returned:

I like it, too. Good luck on your first day of school, little man. Don't get your jean shorts dirty.

No comments: