Friday, May 9, 2008

Having Fun, But Missing Home

I am still in California. I had a lovely dinner with Susan (Megan's mom), Mary & Del Dees. Mary & Del are like family to Megan & I. Mary is Megan's mom's best friend.

I wish I had brought my camera to take a picture with them, but I am sure they were glad I forgot it. I am a picture-taking machine.

Work is going good out here... nothing exciting to report. There are a bunch of really nice & smart people in the San Jose office.

I am having fun in California, but I am missing Austin.

I know it does, Stevie Ray Vaughn Statue, I know it does.

I really miss PugPuggy.

PugPuggy! That is not very nice!

OK, will do. I will see your "so-ugly-its-cute" face on Sunday night.

Austin, Texas: save some brisket & breakfast tacos for me. I am coming home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

True. Embarrassing, but true.