Saturday, September 20, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #95

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #
Today's Word:
"Fantastic Fest update"

Today's Picture:


Fantastic Fest is rocking. I am having a blast. I just saw "I Think We're Alone Now". This documentary covers two uber-fans (maybe stalkers) of Tiffany. Yes, Tiffany has fans. The movie made me uncomfortable, yet it was really great & endearing. The Q&A afterwards was even more interesting as the director fielded very direct questions about whether or not he felt like he was exploiting the two main characters. The director really handled the questions well.

I also saw Terra this morning. As the it was described by the producer, "this is the anti-Independence Day cartoon". That is a perfect description. It is a great story and the producer talked about making it a 3-D cartoon... which would rock.

This evening, I am going to check-out:
Let The Right One In
Seventh Moon

Hooray, Fantastic Fest. This is a blast... I tried to buy a VIP badge for next year, but they sold out in 2 hours (before my first movie let out). Bummer. Next year, I will get a regular badge.

No comments: