Thursday, September 25, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #97

Today's Word:
"Role Model"

Today's Picture:


Last night, I saw my personal favorite movie of Fantastic Fest: Role Model. This movie is right-up my alley. It is super-funny. I will never look at a bagel dog the same way. Also, I now have added "whispering eye" to my vocabulary. Thank you, Role Model. The best part of the night was the Q&A with director David Wain and Paul Rudd. The audience had a blast. Today at FF, everyone was still talking about how much fun it was today. The movie made me laugh my ass off.

Right before Superbad & The Ten were shown at SXSW, I met David Wain. Paul Rudd, Jonah Hill and Martin Starr ended up in the backseat of my Tahoe after a night of karaoke. Megan and I gave them a ride back to their hotel. Now I can not see any of them on a movie screen without saying, "they were in the backseat of my car". It is annoying for everyone but me.

It was fun to see Meg Hartig last night. Meg is the coolest. She gave me a kick-in-the-pants about starting a film class with Kat Candler. Thank you so much, Meg.

When it comes out, go see Role Model. It rocked.

No comments: