Friday, March 7, 2008

Daily "Name This Person And Win!"

The first person who names the person in this picture wins a hug from Ben!!!



Rules:
1) The winner will insert the first & last name of the person in the comments.
2) You must come to me to collect your hug.
3) You can not be a co-worker of Ben (sorry guys... too weird).
4) You can not have a contagious disease when I hug you.
5) You can not make me (or my wife or my mom) feel awkward about the length of the hug.
6) You can not crush me with your hug.
7) You can not be naked when I hug you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Les McGehee. What if I am shirtless or pantless for the hug?
Andrew

Ben said...

Winner! I would have also accepted the answer "the guy for whom I have a restraining order" or "that guy I saw drinking with Ben". In honor of the one and only Les McGehee, I insist that Andrew be shirtless and\or pantless when you hug me. Photos will be posted on the blog of this hug. Congrats Andrew... kinda.