Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #16

Here is how this works:
I put in a word into the Google image search.
I post the picture of the first thing that comes back.

Today's Word:
"no thank you"

Today's Picture:


These kittens remind me of Japan. I can remember making that face a few times when I lived there. My co-workers would say, "more natto, Ben-san?" or "more basashi, Ben-san?"... to which I would make the exact face of this kitten.

Natto is a kind of gummy, gooey, bean, paste-like substance. I would guess a majority of Japanese people do not like it.

Basashi is horse meat. I would guess a majority of Japanese people have not eaten it.

The answer to your next question... yes, I did. And I don't want to talk about it. Mr. Ed, please accept my apologies.

I understand your anger, Mr. Ed.

No comments: