Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #11

Here is how this works:
I put in a word into the Google image search.
I post the picture of the first thing that comes back.

Today's Word:
"mullet"

Today's Picture:


Hell yes!

Nice work, sir!

In addition to the ultimate "business in the front, party in the back" hair-do, you have raised the bar with the neon green wife-beater T-Shirt. I was able to zoom on the green T-Shirt and I see that it reads, "The Sail and Ski Texas State Championship 1997, Austin, Texas".

I like this guy.

An added bonus is your rusted blue pickup. Correct me if this is wrong, but I believe you are styling in front of an old Chevy truck? And I clearly see the expired state of Texas registration sticker in the window.

This man is a fellow Texan! Yeehaw! If I meet this guy, I am going to buy him a Lone Star (or a Shiner... his choice).

No comments: