Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture - #2

Here is how this works:
I put in a word into the Google image search.
I post the picture of the first thing that comes back.

Today's Word:
"BEN BARTLEY"

Today's Picture:


I DO NOT REMEMBER DOING THAT!

Me... pole vaulting? Hell no. There is a 16-year-old named Ben Bartley in Wickliffe, Ohio, who pole vaults ON THE BEACH. Here is the link to his article:
http://blog.mlive.com/chronicle/2007/07/beach_vaulters_soar_to_new_hei.html

Ben Bartley won his age group. 12 feet, 6 inches. I think we can all agree, Ben Bartley in Ohio is a bad-ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben Bartley in Austin is a bad-ass too!

I *love* this idea - Google Image Search! I was cracking up reading what you found. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am Ben Bartley in the picture's brother, getting bored on the computer, and Googling everybody's names. I am shocked to find this entry, and am going to show him when he wakes up, I'm sure he'll be pleased. This was the Grand Haven Beach Vault in Michigan, very fun to watch on the beach. Well, I have to go now, seeya later.