Thursday, March 13, 2008

Google Image Search: Word & Picture #8

Here is how this works:
I put in a word into the Google image search.
I post the picture of the first thing that comes back.

Today's Word:
"Megan Bayles Bartley"

Today's Picture:


Hello!

That is my wife (and my girlfriend). She is the one in the sensible tan business suit. She looks so stylish! She is probably at a TexasExpo or something.

I don't know why they only gave her the corner of the table at this meeting. She doesn't even get to put her yellow tablet of paper entirely on the table... the yellow tablet is precariously hanging-off the edge of the table. Be careful, yellow tablet, be careful!!!




Ooooo, Texas-Expo, you get on my left nerve! (Waiving clinched fist in the air angrily) Oooo TexasExpo, you take my wife and don't even give her a full space at the table!!! She's got a half a glass of water! It might fall if someone bumps the table! Give her some room!

Com' on, guys, scoot over. Make some room. Megan is here & she is wearing her stylish pant suit & heels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's me. That was a great day! I spoke on a panel for the Seedling Foundation. They provide mentors to elementary and middle schoolers who have an incarcerated parent. They are a great bunch of people and I enjoy my work with them. Check them out (or become a mentor) at: www.seedlingfoundation.net