Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Official Rules For "Name This Person And Win"!

Here are the Rules for "Name This Person and Win"!

1) The winner will insert the first & last name of the person in the comments.
2) You must come to me to collect your hug.
3) You can not be a co-worker of Ben (sorry guys... too weird).
4) You can not have a contagious disease when I hug you.
5) You can not make me (or my wife or my mom) feel awkward about the length of the hug.
6) You can not crush me with your hug.
7) You can not be naked when I hug you.
8) New Rule: You can settle for a hand-shake, if you prefer... or if I prefer
9) New Rule #2: You can trade 20 hugs for one beer.

All these rules are subject to change. Major League Baseball prohibits the reproduction or rebroadcast of these rules with out the express, written consent of former backup Kansas City Royals catcher, Jamie Quirk.

FBI Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal AND MEAN! If you reproduce or distribute it, you will be spanked by former FBI Director Stanley Finch. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the government and is punishable by up to five years in local prison and a fine of $250,000 (we would also accept about 750 Italian Lira and a Whataburger). In addition, you will have to work for the FBI for the rest of your life. Not an exciting FBI job like in the movies, a back office FBI job like the guy who cleans the water fountains. Or maybe you will have to file things or alphabetize files.

2 comments:

~L~ said...

Did you post a picture? Is it the invisable man?

Ben said...

I posted the rules by themselves... now in the pictures, I will just link to the rules. I am trying to condense the size of my "Name This Person and Win!" posts.